Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, November 21, 2020

Let Go Let God Find Assurance

God's Love is with Me in Every Situation. 

I find assurance in knowing that divine love is with me, always. No matter what events unfold in my life or the world, I can always feel the loving, supportive presence of God within me. If I feel upset, I remember Spirit’s constant loving presence. If I experience fear or doubt, I look for evidence of the Divine amongst any pain or suffering I encounter. Regardless of the circumstance, I search for the good, including acts of kindness and helpfulness or examples of strength and resilience. I place my focus on the expressions of divine qualities that I find all around me. When I discern the good in challenging or negative situations, I feel assured God is with me. I am at peace.

What then are we to say about these things? If God is for us, who is against us?—Romans 8:31

No comments:

Post a Comment