Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, November 17, 2020

Let Go Let God Contribute To World Peace

Peace in my Heart Contributes to Peace in my Mind. 

Every day, countless people spend time in prayer. As I join with them, our hearts and minds are linked. I hold sacred space for peace and well-being for the entire world and all its people. Harmonizing energy radiates from deep inside me, enfolding the world in peace. This same peaceful presence lives in the hearts of all people. Together, we hold a powerful vision that heals the world. I bless the world as I pray with others. The power of prayer amplifies the peace in my heart that radiates as a blessing to all humanity. As I affirm, Peace in my heart, peace in my relationships, peace in the world, I feel oneness with all. I express deep gratitude for the inner presence that binds me to my global family.

The effect of righteousness will be peace, and the result of righteousness, quietness and trust.—Isaiah 32:17

No comments:

Post a Comment