Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Sunday, November 8, 2020

Let Go Let God Heal

I Embrace the Healing Flow of Divine Life.

If my body experiences any kind of health challenge, I turn within to release all fear and all concern as I affirm that illness is not part of my true identity. I remember that wholeness is my birthright as a spiritual being. I surrender any anxiety as I fill my consciousness with healing thoughts. My mind’s eye sees each cell of my body aglow with the energy of divine life. In prayer, I express appreciation for all of my body’s marvelous functions. I commit to taking time to bless my body with rest, exercise, and good nutrition. I speak affirming words of Truth to encourage my body’s healing response. I give thanks for the healing that I know is already on its way to me. I am grateful to receive healing and know wholeness.

I came that they may have life, and have it abundantly.—John 10:10

No comments:

Post a Comment