Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, May 3, 2021

Let Go Let God Affirm Healing

I Am Healed Through The Power Of God Within Me. 

I affirm that God’s perfect life is the vitalizing power that heals me. To feel this healing power deeply, I visualize divine energy and light filling every cell of my body. I feel the vital vibration of healing energy moving freely as the life force in me. In the flow of God, my body aligns with the healing life within every cell. I relax into the current of divine love. The presence of God within me is my healing power, and this realization helps me know my divine wholeness. I keep this realization alive in my heart by strengthening and drawing forth my divine essence through this faith-filled affirmation: The vitalizing power of God is filling every cell of my body. I am aglow with healing energy and am perfectly, wonderfully made. I am whole.

The spirit of God has made me, and the breath of the Almighty gives me life.—Job 33:4

No comments:

Post a Comment