Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, May 13, 2021

Let Go Let God In The Calm

Calm Envelops Me As I Rest In The Peace Of God. 

There is a place beyond thought, beyond action, a place of perfect peace and calm. Quiet contemplation leads me to this place, where I feel a peace that is beyond words. Here, my mind and heart rest in the presence and power of God. I relax as my desire to know this presence beckons, calls me into its embrace, and cradles me in deep, sweet bliss. Everything else falls away until I am one with this calming presence, the peace of God. As I bring my attention back to the present, I carry my newfound calm with me. I slow the rhythm of my life, settle my thoughts, and more easily feel the presence of the Divine. I am comforted knowing I am never separate from God. The peace of God is my peace, forever.

Do not worry about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God.—Philippians 4:6

No comments:

Post a Comment