Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, May 22, 2021

Let Go Let God Nurture

By Caring For Myself, I Am Able To Care For Others. 

With love and care, I give nurturing attention to those in my life. But I would not be able to do that if I did not give nurturing care to myself. I withdraw from the busyness of the day to rest. I breathe in and feel the gentle life of Spirit filling my lungs and calming my mind. I nurture my mind by taking time to learn. I nurture my body with activity and nourishment that promote strength and energy. I nurture my spiritual growth with inspirational material and by holding positive, productive thoughts. I see myself as a loving, deserving child of Spirit. I am replenished in the strength, energy, and patience I need to be a nurturing presence in the lives of all who rely upon me.

Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me; for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.—Matthew 11:29

No comments:

Post a Comment