Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, May 27, 2021

Let Go Let God Behold The Glorious

Today I Look For The Good And Find The Glory And Grace Of God. 

There is glorious beauty in the world in the hearts and souls of all people. Today I place my attention on this magnificence, and as I do, I am immersed in bliss. When I shift my focus to all that is positive in my life, my heart opens to peace and my spirit lifts. I behold the glorious activity of Spirit in the abundant beauty of nature: the majesty of a rainbow or the soft ribbons of color that paint the sky at sunrise and sunset, birds’ songs, the fresh air after a rain, and the fragrance of a flower garden. I give thanks for the activity of Spirit within all people that prompts them to care, to share, to give, to check on the well-being of their neighbor, and to come together in the spirit of fellowship. This is the glory of God.

On the glorious splendor of your majesty, and on your wondrous works, I will meditate.—Psalm 145:5

No comments:

Post a Comment