Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, May 29, 2021

Let Go Let God Give Comfort

Divine Love Comforts Me. 

When I scraped my knee as a child, someone was there to kiss it and soothe my pain. Likewise, anytime I stumble as an adult, I have an inner source of comfort and reassurance. The power of divine love within me shores my spiritual resolve and eases any sadness or sorrow. Divine love gives me strength to go on when I face an unwelcome change. If I’m facing any kind of loss, this power helps me take a new step forward. When a loved one is going through a difficult time, I call upon this comforting love that resides in my heart to guide my words and actions and give the comfort needed. Open to divine love, I view the world differently, bolstered by displays of compassion and kindness and strength within and around me.

This is my comfort in my distress, that your promise gives me life.—Psalm 119:50

No comments:

Post a Comment