Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, May 25, 2021

Let Go Let God Express Boldness

I Express My Authentic Self With Confidence. 

There may have been times in my past when I believed I had to hide myself or pretend to be someone I wasn’t just to feel accepted, to fit in. Today I realize I don’t need to conform to anyone else’s idea of who I should be because I know I am a divine being, a child of God, and I am everything I need to be. With boldness and quiet confidence, I show up in the world as my truest self, to share openly and truthfully, to pursue my passions, and to express myself unapologetically. I face my challenges boldly. I need not shrink from daunting situations because I am endowed with the love, strength, and wisdom of God, all aspects of my divine inheritance. I travel the path of my life with confidence.

Be strong, and let your heart take courage, all you who wait for the Lord.—Psalm 31:24

No comments:

Post a Comment