Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Sunday, May 16, 2021

Let Go Let God With Strength

Divine Strength Invigorates My Body And Quickens My Mind. 

If I feel my energy waning during a time of vigorous physical or mental activity, if my get-up-and-go has got up and gone, I remember these inspiring words from “The Prayer of Faith” by Hannah More Kohaus: “God is my strength, unfailing, quick.” The strength of God is my strength, and it’s more than sufficient to meet my every need. More than toughness or forcefulness, spiritual strength is quiet fortitude, a rootedness in the inexhaustible wellspring of the Divine. Today I release all thought of weakness or impossibility. I feel the power of divine strength flowing through me, invigorating my body and bringing renewed clarity to my thoughts. The strength of God is my strength.

For God's foolishness is wiser than human wisdom, and God's weakness is stronger than human strength.—1 Corinthians 1:25

No comments:

Post a Comment