Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, May 4, 2021

Let Go Let God Feel Secure

I Am Secure In My Oneness With God. 

I am one with God, and this connection is my eternal protection. Worldly measures may afford me some security, but my unity with God provides me a deeper, lasting experience of safety. When I remember and live this truth, I feel reassured and at peace. When worries creep into my mind, I can ease fearful thoughts and feelings by turning to the Divine within. Speaking affirmations reminds me I am safe in my oneness with Spirit. In prayer, I reconnect with the part of myself that is securely united with God. I give myself an experience of this oneness and the protection it provides me through peaceful and centering meditation. The more I commit to these practices that center my mind and feelings in the enduring presence of Spirit, the more secure I feel.

I keep the Lord always before me; because he is at my right hand, I shall not be moved.—Psalm 16:8

No comments:

Post a Comment