Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, May 8, 2021

Let Go Let God Be Positive

My Positive Attitude Colors My World. 

I am the master of my life and moods. I use affirmations and visualization to generate the vibration and energy of powerful words and images. As I speak affirmative, enlivening statements, my attitude becomes more and more positive. I also visualize successful outcomes as I declare these statements of faith, reinforcing my positive focus. I am unlimited with the freedom of Spirit. Now, I envision that liberating energy within me. God in me is my source. I center myself in radiant light. I am gently loved and freely loving. I see my heart expanding as I remind myself of the value of my precious self. Through this powerful imagery, I align with my new, positive outlook. The spiritual being that I AM guides my thoughts and feelings.

Then our mouth was filled with laughter, and our tongue with shouts of joy.—Psalm 126:2

No comments:

Post a Comment