Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, May 5, 2021

Let Go Let God Choose Joy

The Light And Love Of God Is My Joy. 

All people are meant to feel joy and delight in life. Smiles, laughter, and deep happiness all spring from joy that is ours by divine right. Reasons for happiness may come and go, but the joy in which those experiences are rooted is an enduring spiritual truth. Joy is essential to my divine identity as a child of God. I can keep joy alive every time I breathe and smile. I bring to mind the people and experiences that enliven and inspire me. I know that there is an underlying opportunity for me to focus on all that brings joy to me and to others. True joy comes from my openness to the activity of God in my life. God’s love, light, energy, and zeal in me are among my greatest gifts. I remember this and choose joy.

I have said these things to you so that my joy may be in you, and that your joy may be complete.—John 15:11

No comments:

Post a Comment