Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, May 6, 2021

Let Go Let God Pray For Others

I Am Honored To Pray For Others. 

As I enter into a sacred time of prayer for others, I commit to holding all situations in the light of Spirit. If I ever lose my calm after learning of a loved one’s personal challenge, I center myself before continuing my prayers. I breathe mindfully, inhaling peace. I relax, exhaling all feelings of concern or worry. With a heightened awareness of God’s presence, my heart is at ease and my prayer energy is magnified. I affirm that solutions are unfolding in ways that will bless, heal, and prosper those I hold in my heart. Gratitude fills me as I conclude my prayer time. Praying for others is my sacred honor. My prayers make a difference in the world, and I am blessed in that knowledge.

For God, whom I serve with my spirit by announcing the gospel of his Son, is my witness that without ceasing I remember you always in my prayers.—Romans 1:9

No comments:

Post a Comment