Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Let Go Let God Follow Guidance

I Follow The Guidance Of My Heart.

Sometimes the plights of others and the state of the world tug at my heartstrings. I may feel moved by compassion and wish to reach out, to help, or even just to share an encouraging word. This urge is my heart’s guidance, the love of God flowing freely and manifesting through me to do its work in the world. I heed my heart’s powerful guidance. I answer the call I discern within myself to care and be of help however I can. When I attune myself deeply to my heart’s wisdom, my guidance becomes clear. I no longer fret over whether I’ll find the right words to say or wonder what I should do to be of comfort or service. I am a channel of God’s love and care, guided by the wisdom of my heart to be a force for good in the world.

This is God, our God forever and ever. He will be our guide forever.—Psalm 48:14

No comments:

Post a Comment