Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, May 14, 2021

Let Go Let God Be Free

I Am Free To Reach For The Stars. 

Today I celebrate my freedom to be exactly who I am. In all the world, there is no one exactly like me. My talents, traits, and passions are uniquely my own and are the tools I need to fulfill my purpose and reach my potential. I build on that foundation and am free to dream big dreams and make bold plans and reach for all that life has to offer. With compassion for myself, I search my mind to discover whether I have limited my freedom by believing that I may not have what it takes to live the life of my dreams. I shift my focus from the matters of the outer world and align myself with the spiritual world, the world of pure freedom. I am grateful for my freedom and for the gifts of life, hope, and dreams.

For we are what he has made us, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand to be our way of life.—Ephesians 2:10

No comments:

Post a Comment