Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Let Go Let God Change Perspective

In Changing My Perspective, I Find My Good. 

How will I greet this day? By the simple act of asking this question, I remind myself that I have a choice. My power of perspective gives me the ability to focus on possibility and hopefulness. Feeling bogged down or overwhelmed is a sure signal I could benefit from changing my perspective. I return to my spiritual center, placing God first in all areas of my life. From this elevated perspective, I feel calm and centered. My perspective directs my attention and informs my thoughts. My shift in perspective begins inwardly, as I fill my consciousness with positive thoughts. Before long, my outer world will reflect those thoughts. My shift in perspective has led me to discover a world made new.

She said to her husband, “Look, I am sure that this man who regularly passes our way is a holy man of God.”—2 Kings 4:9

No comments:

Post a Comment