Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, May 31, 2021

Let Go Let God Respect

I Respect And Honor The Divinity Within Myself And Others. 

As I was growing up, I was taught to respect those who were older because they likely had acquired great experience, knowledge, and wisdom. Yet it was not the years of life that commanded respect, but the life lived in those years. There are many who demonstrated tremendous courage as they took on great challenges. Their willingness, daring, and determination deserve respect. They went where others would not go, and did what others would not do. I have reverence for those who came before me. I respect and honor the divinity within those who, through their unique and selfless contributions, have made a better world.

But we appeal to you, brothers and sisters, to respect those who labor among you … esteem them very highly in love because of their work. Be at peace among yourselves.—1 Thessalonians 5:12-13

No comments:

Post a Comment