Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, May 12, 2021

Let Go Let God Protect

I Am Loved And Protected As I Rest In God. 

If I am surprised by a sudden storm, I seek protection from the elements. Shielding myself from the wind and rain, I take cover until the storm passes. Whenever the storms of life begin to swirl, I find my protection in my awareness of God. I begin by turning my focus inward and quieting my mind. I may place my hand gently over my heart, breathing in the radiant energy of divine love and life as I recall the words of James Dillet Freeman’s “Prayer for Protection”: “The power of God protects me; the presence of God watches over me.” No matter how fierce or unrelenting the storms of life, I find my protection in God, my source of strength and security. I rest soundly, abiding in this truth: Wherever I am, God is.

God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.—Psalm 46:1

No comments:

Post a Comment