Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, May 20, 2021

Let Go Let God Be Friendly

I Enjoy Being Friendly. 

The world is made brighter when people reach out in kindness and love. Today I make a commitment to brighten my corner of the world by being friendly. It takes only a moment to share a caring word or considerate act, but it can completely change someone’s day. When I get preoccupied with my thoughts, I remind myself that I want to be a welcoming person. I become open and responsive to the world around me. My openhearted nature is inspirational. I share a laugh and start a chain reaction of joy. I show interest in someone and encourage them to share. Through my openness and welcoming nature, I invite those around me to express their friendliness.

He has told you, O mortal, what is good; and what does the Lord require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?—Micah 6:8

No comments:

Post a Comment