Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, October 18, 2021

Let Go Let God Affirm Prosperity

Affirming Prosperity, I Give And Receive Freely. 

Prosperity is a state of mind. When I know, with absolute faith, that at the level of Spirit I have everything I need, I feel prosperous. I know prosperity is not the money in my bank account but the richness of my love of Spirit, faith in the ever-renewing plenty of God, and willingness to give freely and receive gratefully. Giving from a consciousness of abundance, I bless others’ lives through acts of generosity and loving service. A divine idea, prosperity never diminishes when it is shared. It always and only grows, blessing everyone it touches as the circle of sharing expands.

Give, and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together, running over, will be put into your lap; for the measure you give will be the measure you get back.—Luke 6:38

No comments:

Post a Comment