Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, October 12, 2021

Let Go Let God Find Comfort

I Am One With The Presence Of Peace. 

I find the greatest comfort when I am filled with the awareness of oneness with God, the enduring presence of love and peace. Fully attuned to God’s presence, I discover new strength to move forward from any loss or unexpected change. God’s comforting presence surrounds me. My heart is bolstered by the lilting song of a bird or the brilliant colors of changing leaves. I find solace in the rhythmic gurgling of a stream. I relish the blending of soft colors at sunset. God’s love touches the depths of my heart, and I am grateful for the compassionate words and kind actions of those who feel moved to offer comfort. In all its many forms, God’s love comforts me.

It is the Lord who goes before you. He will be with you; he will not fail you or forsake you. Do not fear or be dismayed.—Deuteronomy 31:8

No comments:

Post a Comment