Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, October 27, 2021

Let Go Let God Soar

I Rise Above Limitation And Soar To New Heights.

I watch a hawk ride the thermals, its wings spread wide and floating with ease on the air currents. As it soars across the sky, I admire this majestic expression of its divine nature. I, too, have the power to soar as I live from my divine nature. I feel my inner power. I spread my spiritual wings and ascend to new heights of confidence and self-worth. I have the innate ability to do what I need to do when I need to do it. Bolstered by my inner wisdom and power, I rise above thoughts of limitation. I greet change with grace. I face any challenge with faith and calmness. I accomplish my goals, buoyed by my spiritual identity. Anytime I need a reminder of my spiritual strength and capacities, I recall the hawk and remember I have the power to soar to new perspectives.

If I ascend to heaven, you are there.—Psalm 139:8

No comments:

Post a Comment