Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, October 26, 2021

Let Go Let God Give

I Give Freely And With Love. 

Spiritual leaders teach the importance of giving, helping the underserved, and encouraging the disheartened. It is not the measurable quantity of what I give, but the spirit with which I give that matters most. The love I feel multiplies my giving, and it expands in ever-widening circles of blessings. My gifts may inspire the recipient to give something as simple as a smile, a kind word of encouragement, or a thoughtful gesture. My gifts return to bless my life in unexpected ways. I give with love with no expectation of return from the recipient. I broaden my perspective, mindful that the good I share will return to me at the perfect time in the perfect way.

He said, “Truly I tell you, this poor widow has put in more than all of them; for all of them have contributed out of their abundance, but she out of her poverty has put in all she had to live on.”—Luke 21:3-4

No comments:

Post a Comment