Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, October 25, 2021

Let Go Let God Discover Divine Order

Divine Order Shows Me The Presence Of God. 

“Do you need me? I am there.” These words, written by poet James Dillet Freeman, remind me that the presence of God is within and around me every moment, bringing order and peace to my world. I open my mind and heart to this divine energy and become more mindful of its activity. I discover the order of nature in the changing of the seasons, the glory of the tree leaves in transition, and cyclic ocean tides. I find intricate order in the masterful work of my body as it functions to keep me healthy. I am grateful for the constant presence of order. If I ever need a reminder of it, I simply turn within and recall the words, “I am there.” In all ways, I am blessed by the magnificence of divine order.

See, I am the Lord, the God of all flesh; is anything too hard for me?—Jeremiah 32:27

No comments:

Post a Comment