Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, October 15, 2021

Let Go Let God Through Leadership

I Honor All Upstanding Leaders And Am Inspired By Their Example. 

Others may look to me for guidance, support, and direction. Whether I am a parent, a member of a council or board, a manager, a teacher, an older sibling, or simply one who lives among others, I strive to make a difference through my leadership. Today I remember those whose leadership inspired me to be a better person. Each one affected my life in a positive way, and I make a commitment to emulate them. Jesus and other spiritual teachers drew inspiration from their relationship with God. Following their example, I take time to listen to Spirit within. God is my guide as I counsel others, pray for others, and lead others. God is my strength.

Remember your leaders, those who spoke the word of God to you; consider the outcome of their way of life, and imitate their faith.—Hebrews 13:7

No comments:

Post a Comment