Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, October 30, 2021

Let Go Let God Find Inner Peace

I Live A Peaceful Life. 

The storms of life sometimes leave me thinking I am caught in the swirling winds of a hurricane, trying to steady myself and keep my footing. Today I remember that at the center of every hurricane is the eye, a place of perfect stillness. I find my peace in this serene center and return to it whenever I need to still my mind and calm my feelings. With practice, I begin to live my life from this place of perfect calm and tranquility. No matter how hard the winds of life may blow, I return to my center again and again to find a place of perfect peace. I bless all others with my peaceful bearing and kind deeds. Peace grows within my mind and heart as I share it. I am ever mindful that I am one with Spirit and with all people.

Great peace have those who love your law; nothing can make them stumble.—Psalm 119:165

No comments:

Post a Comment