Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, October 23, 2021

Let Go Let God Be Free

I Am Free To Express The Christ Within Me. 

As a spiritual being, I am blessed with all the richness that comes from living a God-centered life. Inner riches include divine love, wisdom, compassion, and joy. All I could ever need to be a perfect manifestation of God is within me. No matter the situation or circumstance, I am free to respond in positive ways. I am free to meet discord with peace and uncertainty with faith. I practice gratitude and make time to uplift others with kind words and acts. There is no limit to the blessings I am free to share. In this way, I fully experience the love and grace of God within me always. I stay centered in Spirit, living from my Christ nature. I rise above all earthly concerns and know the sweetest freedom.

Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.—2 Corinthians 3:17

No comments:

Post a Comment