Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, October 16, 2021

Let Go Let God Be Eager

I Am Eager And Enthusiastic About Life. 

I say Yes! to today. This single, simple word opens my mind and heart to new possibilities. I say Yes! knowing that willingness is the beginning of opportunities to do and be more, to express my divine nature more fully in meaningful ways. When I embark on a new project, I use my zeal and wisdom to approach it with eagerness and enthusiasm. Always willing to do more and be more, I am not lulled into comfortable routines. When an opportunity arises to try something new or go somewhere unfamiliar, I say Yes! When I face an obstacle, my eagerness propels me to find a creative solution. Ever enthusiastic, I am never bored. I am eager to greet life!

Then the people rejoiced because these had given willingly, for with single mind they had offered freely to the Lord.—1 Chronicles 29:9

No comments:

Post a Comment