Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, October 13, 2021

Let Go Let God Be Active

I Am Active With The Life Of God. 

All life is dynamic, always in motion, progressing and becoming. My life is no different. The very life that animates my body and mind is always active, prompting me to grow and become, to move toward the next experience that will increase and deepen my understanding of myself. When I am active in body and mind, I create space for a greater experience of life and of God. I am open and receptive to the divine energy that surrounds me and circulates within me. My activity brings my unique energy into the world. Through the activity of my hands, I create and serve. Through the activity of my mind, I learn and share what I’ve come to understand. Through the activity of my heart, I care, connect, and love.

For with you is the fountain of life; in your light we see light.—Psalm 36:9

No comments:

Post a Comment