Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Let Go Let God Promote Healing

I Claim Health And Wholeness For Myself. 

With loving attention, I do as much as I can to preserve and promote my health. Life becomes easier, fuller, and more enjoyable when I respond to my body’s needs with proper rest, exercise, and nutrition. I care for my emotional life by spending time in prayer and meditation and seeking out like-minded people who uplift and support me. Through awareness of God, I have the power to identify and break old habits that do not benefit my health. I have the strength to persevere in faith through any challenge and claim wholeness. I have the divine judgment to make choices that are good for my mind and body, and the divine strength to stay the course and maintain my willpower.

I am going to bring it recovery and healing; I will heal them and reveal to them abundance of prosperity and security.—Jeremiah 33:6

No comments:

Post a Comment