Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, October 4, 2021

Let Go Let God Bless All Animals

I Am Thankful For And Respectful Toward All Animals.  

The creation story in Genesis specifies a day when God made animals of every kind and proclaimed it good. Today I make my own proclamation by extending a blessing to the animal kingdom. I am thankful for all animals, from playful companions to service animals helping people live independently, to the magnificent array of wildlife around me. I act responsibly toward all animals and honor their integral place in the world. I give thanks for animal friends, those who are lovable companions and those whose chance sightings thrill my heart. Through love, care, and respect, I bless all animals.

God made the wild animals of the earth of every kind, and the cattle of every kind, and everything that creeps upon the ground of every kind. And God saw that it was good.—Genesis 1:25

No comments:

Post a Comment