Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, October 14, 2021

Let Go Let God Feel Grace

I Give Thanks For The Grace Of God That Fills My Heart And Life. 

Grace is the activity of God providing good for all people. When I recognize grace, I feel loved, cared for, and filled with the strength and resources necessary to overcome any obstacle. Grace manifests in many ways. Sometimes it’s an unexpected blessing. Other times it is gentle guidance that prompts me to reach out to someone in need. Or grace may be the desire to finally let go of past conflict and forgive old resentments. Grace is a feeling and a faith, a wonder and a privilege. I share grace by looking for ways to bless others, which may be as simple as a smile or a listening ear. In turn, I receive grace by being mindful of the blessings that fill my life.

Let us therefore approach the throne of grace with boldness, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help in time of need.—Hebrews 4:16

No comments:

Post a Comment