Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, October 29, 2021

Let Go Let God Believe

I Believe In The Power Of My Words And Thoughts. 

Matthew’s gospel tells the story of a Roman military officer who comes to Jesus seeking healing for his seriously ill servant. When Jesus offers to visit the officer’s home for the healing, the officer responds “only speak the word, and my servant will be healed.” Like the officer, I appreciate the power of words and thoughts. The way I think and speak show me what I believe and how I direct my faith. My beliefs and faith shape my life experience. If, even after careful planning and preparation, I feel uncertain of my ability to successfully complete a task or project, I bring my attention back to my words and thoughts. I believe all of the wisdom, power, love, and strength of God express through me. With faith, I speak this truth and move ahead with confidence.

Jesus said, “Go; let it be done for you according to your faith.”—Matthew 8:13

No comments:

Post a Comment