Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, October 21, 2021

Let Go Let God Dream

My Best Life Begins With Dreams. 

I find great power and freedom in my dreams. When my imagination takes flight, I believe everything is possible and I am infinitely capable. My best life begins in the realm of dreams. I boldly imagine what I wish to see manifest. In my mind’s eye, I see myself fulfilled in work, refreshed in play, and joyous in love. So much more than mere fantasy, my dreams inform my mind of my heart’s deepest desires. Thoughts and feelings are made even more powerful when joined with faith in the power of God expressing as my life. As I take action to create the life of my dreams, I also relax and rely on faith to light my path and show me the way.

And he said, “Hear my words: When there are prophets among you, I the Lord make myself known to them in visions; I speak to them in dreams.”—Numbers 12:6

No comments:

Post a Comment