Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, October 7, 2021

Let Go Let God Trust Inner Guidance

I Trust My Guidance And Feel Peaceful And Comforted. 

The best way I can distinguish inner guidance from the activity of a busy mind is to notice my feelings. When faced with a decision, do I feel anxious and fearful? Calm and peaceful? Do I feel uneasy and apprehensive or do I feel excited and eager? I trust that feelings are signals showing me my true path, inspired by inner guidance. I may consider the opinions of others, facts and other data, and my personal history when making choices. Each has its place in the decision-making process, but none is more important than inner guidance. I remember times when I felt guided to make an unlikely choice, how I trusted my inner voice to lead me in new directions. Today I renew my trust and again follow my guidance.

You are indeed my rock and my fortress; for your name’s sake lead me and guide me.—Psalm 31:3

No comments:

Post a Comment