Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, December 9, 2021

Let Go Let God Bless Caregivers

I Am Grateful For Your Loving And Compassionate Service. 

People who take care of others hold a special place in my heart. They are guided by empathy and compassion as they give of themselves generously. I honor these selfless souls who help others feel less alone. I bless you. I give thanks for your kind and compassionate spirit, for your gentle touch and thoughtful conversation. I give thanks that you lift the spirits of those in your care. You are a light of love in the world, a channel of healing and peace. Your hands are the hands through which Spirit expresses. Your words are the whispers of Spirit within you. You brighten the lives of those you tend to and those who love them. May your day be as bright as the love you share. May it return to you in abundant measure.

I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me.—Matthew 25:35

No comments:

Post a Comment