Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Sunday, December 26, 2021

Let Go Let God Through Faith

My Inner Light Grows Brighter Through Faith. 

Pulling back a curtain in a dark room will drive the darkness out and flood the space with light. I remember this at those times when my life feels dark. I have the power to live from faith, which brings me out of spiritual darkness. Faith helps me believe that, even when I can’t see it, the light of God is always shining. Little by little, my awareness of God grows increasingly brighter until I perceive the Divine everywhere. I am a spiritual being, inseparable from God. I place my faith in this truth and drive out the darkness of fear and doubt that may have caused me to shrink from the fullness of life. Shining my light in the world, I inspire those around me to grow brighter with faith.

I have come as light into the world, so that everyone who believes in me should not remain in the darkness.—John 12:46

No comments:

Post a Comment