Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, December 11, 2021

Let Go Let God Flow

I Flow With The Nourishing Life Of God. 

Ancient philosopher Lao Tzu wrote, “The supreme good is like water, which nourishes all things without trying to.” Whether I experience this flow as the current of a river, the swelling of ocean waves, or my body’s life-sustaining circulation, there is no effort in the flow, only life-giving nourishment. I am in sync with this flow, which by its nature knows which way to go and what to do. I feel this flow in my body, down to my muscles and joints. I am aware of the quiet electrical current in every cell enlivening me. I let go into that stream of energy and expression. God’s life in me is always moving, changing, dancing, and singing its easy melody. By remembering I am one with that universal motion, I become one with the flow.

Out of the believer’s heart shall flow rivers of living water.—John 7:38

No comments:

Post a Comment