Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, December 18, 2021

Let Go Let God Forgive

As I Release Resentments, I Am Released. 

I may feel justified in withholding forgiveness, especially if someone’s words or actions have caused me lasting anguish or pain. Yet, deep within, I believe I should forgive. The emotional exertion of holding on to upset blocks me from the peace and happiness I wish to feel. Today I choose forgiveness to free myself from the weight of resentment. When I forgive, I free myself from any encumbrances that weigh me down. My spirit is lifted, and my heart feels warm and full of love. I am becoming patient, understanding, and compassionate. As I forgive others, it becomes easier to forgive myself. I feel lighter and more likely to see the positive in my life. I am truly grateful for the spiritual gift of forgiveness.

Anyone whom you forgive, I also forgive. What I have forgiven, if I have forgiven anything, has been for your sake in the presence of Christ.—2 Corinthians 2:10

No comments:

Post a Comment