Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, December 27, 2021

Let Go Let God Comfort

God's Comforting Love Is Mine To Share. 

Many times throughout my life a kind word or a friendly gesture blessed me during a difficult time. Even years later, I remember those moments and feel grateful for the kindnesses that comforted me. God’s soothing presence is at the heart of every kind word and loving touch. I am never without the love of God. Remembering how caring people have been there for me in times of need, I look for ways to pass their kindnesses on, to be there for someone who needs me. Even a short message or brief visit can be a comfort to someone who is longing to be lifted up. My compassionate heart always finds the right words and actions. I share the blessing of comfort. There is no difficulty or trial that divine love cannot help overcome.

Comfort, O comfort my people, says your God.—Isaiah 40:1

No comments:

Post a Comment