Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, December 15, 2021

Let Go Let God Pray For Others

My Prayers Lift Up Those For Whom I Pray. 

When I ask for prayer, I trust that those who pray for me envision my highest good coming into manifestation. I do the same when I pray for others by focusing not on what may be troubling them but instead on the activity of Spirit within them. I relax and use my faith to trust that those for whom I pray are divine beings, empowered through the Christ within them. No worldly situation is greater than their divinity and their ability to claim and use divine ideas. I have confidence in this truth especially when their confidence is shaky. My prayers lift these dear ones up. I send them the peace of knowing all is well in Spirit. I give thanks for the unfolding of clear guidance and abundant blessings.

I pray that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give you a spirit of wisdom and revelation as you come to know him.—Ephesians 1:17

No comments:

Post a Comment