Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, December 22, 2021

Let Go Let God Feel Happy

I Choose Happiness. 

No matter what this day brings, I greet it with happiness. Rather than wait for good news or a fortunate turn of events to feel happy, I tap into the joy in my heart to generate my happiness from within. As I focus on happiness, I find it everywhere. Some happiness is easy to find. Of course, I treasure the joy of time spent with family and friends. I also feel a quiet happiness when I spend time in contemplative solitude. I delight in serendipity, feeling blessed by seeming coincidences and breezing through the day with bliss and confidence. No matter the seeming source of my good feelings and cheer, I am grateful because I trust God is always at the root of my happiness.

I know that there is nothing better for them than to be happy and enjoy themselves as long as they live.—Ecclesiastes 3:12

No comments:

Post a Comment