Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, December 25, 2021

Let Go Let God It's Christmas

The Light And Love Of Christ Are Born In Me. 

People around the world are celebrating Christmas today. Everyone has a favorite part of this holiday. For some, it’s commemorating a miraculous birth. For others, it is a time to celebrate the company of loved ones and the joy of giving. No matter how I celebrate, I embrace Christmas as a wonder-filled time, the precious opportunity to feel Christ reborn in me. My Advent journey has prepared me to receive this priceless gift. With deep appreciation, I behold with new eyes the miracle of divine life present in every moment. Christ is born anew in us today. I am grateful to joyously celebrate this most holy gift.

Every generous act of giving, with every perfect gift, is from above, coming down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.—James 1:17

No comments:

Post a Comment