Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, December 29, 2021

Let Go Let God Welcome World Peace

A Peaceful World Begins With Peaceful Thoughts. 

The world I wish to see begins in my mind and heart. I do my part to bring about world peace by committing to holding peaceful thoughts. These thoughts inform my words and actions, which, in turn, inspire others to act in kind. As I prepare to welcome the new year, I bless the world with this prayer: I welcome the peace of God into my heart and envision it flowing into the hearts of all people. Together, I see us transforming discord into harmony, disagreement into accord, and strife into cooperation. I am grateful to do my part to usher in this new way of living. Amen. As the light of peace dawns in each heart, I welcome ever-evolving peace in the new year.

When the ways of people please the Lord, he causes even their enemies to be at peace with them.–Proverbs 16:7

No comments:

Post a Comment