Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, December 16, 2021

Let Go Let God Feel Free

I Take A Higher View And Feel Free.

Sometimes I may feel as if I am looking at life through a knothole in a fence while missing the wider perspective. As I look over the top of the fence, I rise above my narrow view and behold a greater vision. When I see from a higher perspective, more choices become apparent. I feel liberated realizing there is more to life than my past awareness allowed me to realize. I look forward with confidence and purpose. I trust that what is next along my path will lead me to explore new possibilities and discover even greater good. As I open myself to the possibilities emerging in my life, I welcome fresh opportunities for freedom. My spirit soars. I am a soul in evolution with an unlimited capacity to grow and change and be.

So if the Son makes you free, you will be free indeed.—John 8:36

No comments:

Post a Comment