Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, December 3, 2021

Let Go Let God Reach

I Reach For A Fuller Experience Of Life. 

My life expands each time I extend my heart, my hand, or my awareness in new directions to further my growth. I enrich my soul and evolve my consciousness when I open myself to fresh experiences. From making friends to visiting unfamiliar places, life is richer when I take it in bold directions. Centering in the awareness of Spirit, I discern the next step along my path. I wonder where I will be called to go and how I may be of service along the way. Knowing I am divinely guided and inspired, I have faith that I will find the perfect circumstances that allow my life to blossom into its fullest expression. I can’t wait to discover which new and exciting adventures are in store for me when I reach for them.

But strive first for the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.—Matthew 6:33

No comments:

Post a Comment