Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, December 13, 2021

Let Go Let God Provide Healing

My True Nature Is Wholeness. 

From time to time, I may experience physical and emotional challenges from which I need to heal. I rely on my faith, help from healing professionals, my commitment to self-care, and my positive outlook to regain my health and know my wholeness. I remember my healing involves more than my physical body and my emotional self. Recognizing and claiming my wholeness is perhaps the most important aspect of healing. As a divine being, I am whole regardless of conditions. Someone who has lost a limb is still whole in Spirit, just as one who is healed at the end of life returns to perfect wholeness beyond the physical plane. I embrace the truth of eternal wholeness and cooperate with the healing power always at work in me.

For I will restore health to you, and your wounds I will heal, says the Lord.—Jeremiah 30:17

No comments:

Post a Comment