Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, December 8, 2021

Let Go Let God Claim Strength

I Am Strong, Capable, And Confident Within God. 

I draw from my infinite well of divine strength and face difficulties bravely and calmly. All the courage I could ever need is already mine in consciousness. I need only claim it to bring it forth. As the divine idea of strength flourishes in my thoughts, I trust it will manifest as fortitude and perseverance. If I should ever doubt my ability to keep moving toward a goal, I pause to regain my spiritual strength. Breathing deeply, I affirm: Divine strength is mine, and I claim it now. Supported and stable, I am ready to stay the course. No matter what obstacles I face, I call upon my bottomless well of spiritual strength to see me through. All the strength I could ever need is already mine. I know I will persevere.

Seek the Lord and his strength, seek his presence continually.—1 Chronicles 16:11

No comments:

Post a Comment