Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, December 20, 2021

Let Go, Let God

I Let Go And Grow In Spiritual Understanding And Faith. 

Growing in spiritual understanding is the journey of a lifetime. It means becoming aware of who I am as a divine being and bringing that awareness into my daily life. My understanding deepens as I let go of fears and outworn beliefs. I let go of any past mistakes or poor decisions and try to be grateful for the lessons I have learned. As I let go, I grow. As I release the past and embrace the present, I can more easily discern the presence of God in all things. With faith and trust, I relax into a future that is unfolding as gently as a flower in bloom. Just as I have let go of the past, I also let go of the future. I surrender to God within by being fully present, heeding my guidance through the fullness of my presence and attention.

Trust in him at all times, O people; pour out your heart before him; God is a refuge for us.—Psalm 62:8

No comments:

Post a Comment